Thursday, August 20, 2009

YIPEE!!

I think I am more excited about this then Kenzi....she is POTTY TRAINED! She did great, the first few days were rough I didn't think it was ever going to happen, but I think one day it just clicked and she has been great every since. She is going on a week with no accidents. She struggled more with #2, but when my mom told her if she went #2 in the potty 2 times, she would buy her a BIG bag of MM's she was convinced, she got her MM's and has gone in the toilet ever since. Potty training is stressful, but well worth it.

4 comments:

The Danielson said...

WAY TO GO! I now know where I am sending Lyvi when its time for her to be potty trained;)
Ps.
If you guys ever come to AZ. My dad has a Mini horse that he loves to give FREE rides.

Marci said...

Sarah,

Free! I am so in. Kenzi would love it. I hope we make it down there sooner then later. I would take Lyvi anytime..she is such a doll!

Washington Hills said...

Go Kenzi! Poop in the potty!

Go! Go! Go! Go!

Colette said...

Yeah- Congrats Kenzi!